Project Donor: The Matra Programme of the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Body Shop Foundation;
Project Duration: March 2009- March 2012
Partner: DCI/ECPAT the Netherlands (main recipient of the grant)
• Introduce and develop a coordinated, well-informed and adequate response to abuse, exploitation and neglect of children in the Tbilisi, Batumi and Telavi regions;
• In-depth skills trainings for professionals;
• Development of a toolkit for the identification, protection and care for child abuse victims;
• Development of five educational programs for medicine, psychology, social work, educational science and police academy students;
• Publishing five education program reference manuals.